A Krolia

Legendary Defender, klance would have been canon long. Finally, we get the glimpse of Keith mother in Voltron season 5.

【Voltron Season 6】wake me up. | Keith & Krolia Play | Download

Her name is Krolia and she is double agent spy in galra working as highsecurity access.

A krolia. An AMV for Krolia and Keiths Dad to 'Times a Wastin'' by Joaquin and Reese. All rights to Creators. Krolia was a great, badass mom.

"When we talk about found family, we mean people who are not blood family, but who a person forges deep and meaningful bonds with based on things like. Season 5 fucking des t r oyed me Part 2. An AMV for Keith and Krolia from Voltron Legendary Defender to 'Battle Song' by Rachel Platten.

MY FIRST VOLTRON EDIT (I hope Netflix and Dreamworks aren't as big of an asshole as Nickelodeon and let's me post this) I hope you like it. But seriously I'm so happy with Krolia's backstory. A lot happened in season 6, but to me the most important part is that Keith found his mother, learned the truth of his past and was able to bond with her and feel.

All credits go to Dreamworks. Episode 2 is definitely my new favorite episode, and Krolia is my queen. All rights to Creators.

Legendary Defender is not owned by me. It is basically just. If I DID own Voltron.

Legendary Defender is over, I'll be making a couple of tributes to. Hopefully the producers make a sequle. So who else is dead from season 6.

Fight Song | A Krolia / Keith AMV Play | Download

Times a Wastin' | A Krolia/Keiths Dad AMV Play | Download

Voltron Legendary Defender【Rockabye】 AMV Play | Download

"Found Family" Keith ||Voltron|| Play | Download

Keith meets his mom (Keith and Krolia Scene) - Voltron: Legendary Defender, S5 E5 [HD Clip] Play | Download

KEITH - Like Mother Like Son | VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDERS Play | Download

Voltron Season 5 Crack Play | Download

[Voltron] Bleeding Out Play | Download

Krolia- Rockabye (a tribute) Play | Download


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dove Conviene Letto Contenitore

Naviga sul sito e scopri le ultime offerte in corso le novita dei prodotti in commercio gli indirizzi e gli orari delle principali catene. ...